Before you can hit the road, you will have to upload your driver's license to Fluid Truck. Watch the video above or read the step-by-step instructions below to successfully upload your Driver's License.
Fluid Truck App
- Click on the Account Menu Icon to view your Account Information.
- Click on the Steering Wheel Icon Under Your Name.
- On the Driver's License Verification Page click on the Take Photo Icon to take a photo of the front of your driver's license.
- An alert popup will appear, click I Understand to verify that the information provided during sign-in will match your driver's license.
- Utilizing the camera function within the Fluid App. Center the front of your driver’s license's in the window and take a picture.
- Back on the Driver's License Verification Page click on the Take Photo Icon next to Verification Picture.
- Returning to the camera function (notice the heading has changed to match the requested image), center yourself in the camera frame and take a picture.
- Once more, click the Take Photo Icon next to Scan License Barcode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to capture the barcode on the driver’s license.
- Returning to the Driver's License Verification Page make sure all three (3) Verification Requirements have a green checkmark to mark as completed.
- Click Next.
- On the Verify License Page, enter your license information. Remember your information will be compared against the pictures and other information that was previously uploaded to the Fluid App.
- Click Submit.
Congrats! Your driver's license has been submitted. To double-check feel free to expand the account menu, you will see that the steering wheel icon now appears in yellow with a message of pending.
Please note, prior to reserving any vehicles, individuals must upload a photo of their driver's licenses. Upon completion of upload and review, the individual will be able to proceed with reservations.