Your reservation is about to start! Before you can get going make sure to upload the required Pickup Inspection Photos. Watch the video above or read our step-by-step instructions below to learn how.
- Open your Fluid Truck App.
- Under your Account Menu click on Reservations.
- Select the specific reservation to begin the pickup process by clicking Start Pickup Inspection.
- The Fluid Truck App will prompt you to take four (4) exterior photos - one (1) of the driver's side, one (1) front of the vehicle, one (1) of the passenger side, and one (1) of the rear. Click Done.
- Once you have taken your exterior photos, this will send a signal to automatically unlock the vehicle. Warning, this may take up to 60 seconds.
- Once the vehicle is unlocked locate the key in the cupholder.
- Enter the vehicle to start it, to continue the inspection process click on Next: Mileage & Fuel within the App.
- The Fluid Truck App will prompt you to take two (2) separate Mileage & Fuel photos - one (1) of mileage and one (1) of the fuel. Once completed, click Next: Interior Photos within the App.
- To continue the pickup inspection process take two (2) photos of the interior - one (1) of the front interior, and one (1) of the cargo area.
- Once all the required photos have been taken, click on Complete Pickup Inspection.
- Upon submission, you will receive a popup alert indicating, "You have completed the pickup inspection."
Congrats! Your Pickup Inspection is complete.
Please note, in order to avoid additional charges you must complete the entire pickup inspection process.