Pay as you Go by Fluid Truck offers organizations the ability to hold a vehicle for a period of time and pay weekly through their bank account.
Fluid Truck App
Step-by-Step Instructions - Setting up a Bank Account
- Login into your business account through the Fluid Truck App.
- Click on the Billing tab to start setting up your bank account, same as you would a payment card.
- Select Add Payment Method to see a brand new payment option for adding a bank account.
- Input the required bank information in order to add your new bank account. The Account Type field is the account type of your bank account. Once the bank account has been created, you will need to wait 1-2 business days while Fluid’s payment processor verifies the information.
- In 1-2 business days, you will receive two test deposits into your bank account totaling a few cents. Once this occurs, note the amount of each deposit in your banking app, and type in the exact amounts in the Fluid Mobile App, in cents. This is a security step to ensure that you own the bank account that you created.
- If the entered cent amounts match the deposits, then the bank account setup process is complete and you are ready to start booking vehicles and paying for them weekly.
Step-by-Step Instruction - Paying with a Bank Account
The benefit of setting up a bank account and paying weekly is you are not restricted to booking for only 1 month. ACH-enabled businesses can book for 6 months (183 days) at a time using bank accounts and weekly pay.
- Follow the book a reservation instructions to rent a vehicle. You will notice a new payment option is available when reserving a vehicle. Your business will be able to choose to pay in weekly installments using a verified bank account or pay in full using a payment card.
- You can review the proposed weekly payment schedule by clicking View weekly payment schedule. You will see the proposed date and dollar amount of each installment.
- Congrats! You have successfully booked a long-term reservation with the new ACH and Pay as You Go offering.
- At any time, you can review your reservation details to see the payment schedule and how many installments have been successfully paid.