Your reservation is about to end! Before you leave make sure to follow the Drop Off Instructions. Watch the video above or read our step-by-step instructions below to learn how.
Fluid Truck App
Before ending your reservation make sure to complete the following tasks - fill up the gas tank to the previous fuel level, return the vehicle to the exact same location you picked it up from, and clean out the vehicle of any personal items and trash.
- Open your Fluid Truck App.
- Under your Account Menu click on Reservations.
- Select the specific reservation to begin the drop-off inspection process by clicking Return Vehicle.
- Remain in the vehicle, to start click on Next: Mileage & Fuel within the App.
- The Fluid Truck App will prompt you to take two (2) separate Mileage & Fuel photos - one (1) of mileage and one (1) of the fuel.
- Make sure to return the key to the vehicle and leave it inside the cup holder.
- Proceed to Key Photos, the Fluid Truck App will prompt you to take one (1) photo of the key in the proper place.
- Once completed, click Next: Interior Photos within the App.
- To continue the pickup inspection process take two (2) photos of the interior - one (1) of the front interior, and one (1) of the cargo area. At this time feel free to type in any notes regarding the truck's interior.
- To proceed click on Exterior Photos, the Fluid Truck App will prompt you to take four (4) exterior photos - one (1) of the driver's side, one (1) front of the vehicle, one (1) of the passenger side, and one (1) of the rear. Then click Next: Lock Vehicle.
- Make sure all your belongings have been removed. Once you have checked both circles, exit the vehicle and lock the door by pressing the Lock Vehicle button.
- Once you have completed the Drop off Inspection Process, press Submit Drop Off Inspection.
- Upon submission, you will receive a popup alert indicating, "You have completed the drop-off inspection."
Congrats! Your drop-off Inspection is complete.
Please note, in order to avoid additional charges you must complete the entire drop-off inspection process.